Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BEGGARS IN TRAIN

Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with the beggar’s .when I travel from tambaram to egmore in local train. Daily when I get into the train at 8.30, I will see the same set of beggars in the compartments. They are using the small children of around 5 years to get money.
The worst thing happened on last week when a small baby was hit on his head and it is bleeding with that the lady is asking for money. Some of the guys in the compartment scolded that women and told her to take the child to the hospital, but that lady was not hearing she still continued to beg.

What this Indian government is going to do in this issue?

Future will get affected because of this.

Some of the real beggars are the Indian government staffs. IF an Indian wants to finish his work, he should give money for these beggars. These beggars are taking India to the Stone Age.

0 comments: