Friday, August 29, 2008

IT COMEDY

What is deadlock???

Boss to secretary - for a week we will go abroad for a meeting,make arrangements.

Secretary calls husband - for a week ,my boss and me are going abroad,you look after yourself.

Husband calls secret lover - my wife is going abroad,so lets spend this week together.

Secret lover calls small boy whom she takes tution :- i have work for a week,so you need not come for class.

Small boy calls grandpa - grandpa,no class for a week teacher is busy,lets spend this week together.

Grandpa(the Boss ;-) ) calls secretary- meeting canceled ,I'm going to spend the weekend with my grandson.

Secretary calls husband - trip canceled,I'm coming home.

Husband calls secret lover - we cant spend the week together,because my wife can celled her trip.

Secret lover calls the boy- this week you will have class as usual.

Boy calls grandpa(boss) - sorry grandpa.

0 comments: